Nu Skin Nu Colour Curling Mascara Review



So I just tried this amazing mascara and check out the results I got! Pretty fabulous lashes huh?! I have dark blonde hair so my eyelashes are naturally very light as well. They are also very thin and short as you can see from the top picture. I definitely need some definition from a good mascara. Well I tried this one and to my surprise I got the length, thickness and curling I've always wanted!!

This product is a liquid oil-free formula. It's water based for even the most sensitive eyes. You can achieve a feathery full lash effect with curling power that stays! Plus no smudges or flakes! It's easy to remove with soap and water too! I used three very light coats and it doesn't clump up like some mascaras do. I just love it!

So if you are keen to try out Nu Skin Nu Color Curling Mascara please go ahead checking it out, you may bring them home and rest assured there's no minimum orders! You won't be disappointed with this mascara.

I won't recommend any product I haven't tried myself. If it doesn't work for me I won't recommend it to you. That's my promise to you!

Comments

Popular Posts