Lip Plumping Balm Review



A lip balm that actually plumps your lips in minutes! What?!?!

I love trying out new products. I also love it when they work. That's the only thing you will see on my blog. If it doesn't work for me, then I won't recommend it.

This amazing lip plumping balm enhances your lips within minutes. It moisturizes and keeps lips soft throughout the day while adding a bit of color as well. As you can see from the photo my lips are very pronounced after applying the product. It has a slight tingle to it when it goes on so you know it's working.

To get the most out of the product and assure good absorption, I would try exfoliating your lips first. Take about 1 tsp of sugar and 1 tsp of coconut oil and mix together. This will create a paste you can put on your lips and massage in a circular motion for 1 minute. This will get rid of all the dead skin and restore moisture as well. Then remove with some warm water and dry your lips with a towel. Apply the lip balm very generously to your lips and rub together. You should start to feel a tingle as it starts to work and plump your lips.  I have naturally thin lips so I love wearing this often to enhance my pout. You can also wear it under your lipstick as well.

So go ahead and order your Lip Plumping Balm today so you can get those full lips you've always wanted. Don't forget to take before and after pics. You won't believe it!! I promise you'll be amazed like I was!

Comments

Popular Posts