New Products


I'm excited to be trying out some new products soon! I have a few new ones ordered and once they come in and I can test them out,  I'll be able to share them with you right here! I've already tried a few and gotten some really nice results. These products I'll be posting very soon! So stay tuned to my blog and see what's coming up! So far I've tried a great lip balm, it has an immediate plumping effect. I have a mud mask that cleans your pores and makes your skin so soft! Also an amazing body butter with coconut oil. This one definitely gets rid of that scaly dry skin all over, especially your knees and elbows. There's a new foot cream that just came in and I'll be trying it out in the next week or so. I'm just really pleased about all the good results I've had from each product! The company is amazing and they have such great products. They are all made and sold here in the USA!
In my next order I have coming, there's a tinted moisturizer that helps with aging skin. I know a lot of people don't like heavy foundation and this is something light with great coverage that helps your skin as well. There will be a cleanser/toner all-in-one product. Not only does it gently clean AND tone your skin, it also provides an anti-aging ingredient as well. This is the one I'm dying to try because I've heard so much about how well it works! There is a deep conditioning hair mask which I know every woman needs in their life. Who doesn't have hair damaged by coloring, bleaching, curling irons and flat irons? This one is supposed to restore the life of your hair. One more product is a contouring lip gloss and it comes in a few colors! This gloss has no burning or tingling and it helps stimulate collagen to produce a plumper lip. How exciting is that? Finally a product that works continuously to help create a fuller lip over time. I'll definitely be posting my results for this!
I'm a big fan of vitamins for your health and energy. I'm getting a new green tea vitamin that is 99.5% caffeine free with all the benefits of drinking green tea in a simple tablet. I'll be taking this as soon as it comes in and I'll let everyone know how I feel. It's supposed to aid in weight loss as well! I'm glad because I still have baby weight to lose.

So please STAY TUNED! I'll be posting some great stuff very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts