How To Get AP-24 Whitening Toothpaste in the USA



Quantity:

I've been a hygienist for 14 years and in the Dental Field for over 23 years. I've always loved cleaning my patients teeth and giving them tips on how to achieve a whiter, brighter smile. It's always something that they ask me how to do. So far the best things out there are the electric toothbrush (my favorite is the BURST Sonic Toothbrush) and in office whitening (which can cost up to $500). It definitely works, but you need to have the money for it. No toothpaste on the market today can make your teeth shades whiter, is what I told patients. They only cause tooth and gum sensitivity. Well, fast forward to today!! I kept reading so much about this toothpaste called AP-24 and how it can whiten your teeth and its cost effective. So I reluctantly decided to give it a try. TO MY SURPRISE, IT WORKED!! I was seriously shocked. I took a before picture thinking that there would be no change. I took my after picture only 4 days later and I was so surprised how much lighter my teeth were. Not only that, they felt cleaner and stayed cleaner for hours longer! So I had to get on the band wagon with this product. I HAVE to share it with everyone! If a skeptical hygienist who has been telling patients for years that you can't get whiter teeth with a toothpaste, gets results, SO CAN YOU!

I am totally excited to inform you that now you could Purchase AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste directly from their official website. This effective toothpaste has a patented mineral derivative to remove stains gently from your teeth, WITHOUT sensitivity and there is NO peroxide or bleach. Just brush with a dry toothbrush twice a day, spit out the excess and do not rinse it off your teeth. That's it! I'm going to post MY before and after for you to see! Can't wait for you to join the millions who have tried it already!!


Comments

Popular Posts